The Pen is mightier than the Sword

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ishita Arun - The “Aika Dajiba” mulgi

West Side Plus (Times of India - Feb 2003)

By Skimmy Gupta

Ishita Arun has created waves by grooving to Marathi song “ Aika Dajiba” beaming on music channels. Ishita in typical Marathi attire along with Milind Gunaji and dancing to the voice of Vaishali Samant has been well appreciated and given her due share of fame. Ishita is now being offered roles in entertainment world after this popular video. But Ishita says, “ I am only looking forward to accept good substantial roles .As I have to prove that I am not only a god dancer, but also a good actress “

Recalling his stint and music video offer, Ishita, daughter of singer Ila Arun told West Side Plus, “Sagarika Music offered me the video as they had earlier seen my work as Television VJ.Earlier, I refused the offer due to my busy date schedules. But they were adamant and pursued me for the video shoot. I knew I had a good scope as the whole video revolved around me. Today I am very happy because the video has really caught with party circuit and teenagers. And it is a big hit.”

Ishita, a resident of Vakola, Santacruz (east) loves Mumbai and her favorite hangout places are Lokhandwala and seven bungalows. As she says, “I m a total Bombay girl imbibed into a big town. I often watch a movie to relieve my stress and busy schedules. I am keen on doing theatre to reinvent my acting talents. My mother is an encyclopedia of experience and knowledge as she’s been in entertainment scenario since a long time. She guides me well in my career.”

Speaking about her future plans, Ishita says,“I am looking forward to two shows on B4U channel. Also my movie with Sameer Soni “Kahan ho tum“ is due to release this April.I am also preparing for B.A exams as studies are very important and cannot be neglected. My mother and myself are planning to launch a music album later this year.”

==================================================================

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home