The Pen is mightier than the Sword

Saturday, April 29, 2017

#misskoffeetales kicks of with Bhairavi Goswami sharing her favourite beverage -Hot Chocolate !
"Hot Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Periods, Mondays & Men."
Hot Chocolate is Like a Hug from Inside!
I don't seem like a Hot Chocolate kinda person so when I go to someone's house & they offer me tea, coffee, cola. I say 'doodh' please. It's the best ever ice breaker & conversation starter. It also tells them I'm still the girl next door & not a glamorous diva. 
If I'm upset I curl up in bed, watch the movie Pretty Woman & drink a giant mug of Hot Chocolate with marshmallows. It makes me forget about everyone & everything.
Click to Read more about Beverage Stories at https://www.facebook.com/Misskoffeetales-910074969127275/
Image may contain: 1 person

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home